This program is designed to teach you how to start and grow your government contracting business and create the life you desire.
start your government contracting business.
Contractor's Edge is a 6-week, live training program for the small business owner who desires to create or grow their lucrative government contracting business and is ready to make a real impact on their bottom line profits.
You can get your piece of the trillion dollar marketplace.
A program for the new and experienced contractor alike, Contractor's Edge Bootcamp will empower you with skills, knowledge, and strategies to take your business from wishing to making it happen. It's created to teach you how to land lucrative contracts doing what you always dreamed of, become the contractor you've always wanted to be and to finally live the life you've always craved.
it's time to make it a game changer.
Contractor's Edge goes beyond a business building course. This program opens your world up to a game changer community of small businesses that can learn from, grow with and keep in touch with as your own success story unfolds. There's always the possibility of partnering on projects as you develop and grow relationships. Their unique experiences will enhance your understanding of the industry and provide you with an amazing support system along the way. This program is designed to support you from every angle as you find your way toward the success you desire in your business and life you crave.
Contractor's Edge is a training program for new and aspiring small business owners looking to make money withgovernment contracting.
This program is designed to support you in becoming a government contractor...whether you're new or looking to go to the next level in your government contracting business.
Proud Teacher Moment...
Felicia's the best at helping you form collaborations to take your business further faster! The right partnerships has helped me quickly grow my business to 6-figures, and no one knows more about using collaborations than Felicia Streeter. Felicia is a powerhouse when it comes to creating lucrative partnerships that are mutually beneficial! - Desiree Stafford
Get access to 8 modules containing everything you need to start and grow your government contracting business.
All materials are downloadable so you can go at your own pace while enjoying weekly Q&A calls where you can ask questions based on where you're at in the program.
Live group training calls with Felicia to get your personal questions answered.
Felicia will be hosting weekly Q&A calls.
Connect with other small businesses who are on their own journey in a private Facebook Group.
Game changing moves happen within groups, so these connections can be one of the keys to your success.
Success is an inside out job, we'll do the inside work to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
We'll work through clearing any mindset blocks or environmental habits that are holding you back.
get your mind right, get your team right, get your money right!
YOU'RE EXPERIENCING WHAT MY STUDENTS WERE BEFORE THEY MADE THE DECISION TO GET THE CONTRACTOR'S EDGE PROGRAM:
- Uncertain about how government contracting works (there's a lot of moving pieces, yet a proven system makes it easier)
- Frustrated with the piles and piles of paperwork to get started (learning how to be productive in your own chaos - game changer)
- Finding it difficult to piece together everything you've been learning on your own searching Google.
- Questioning how the heck to build government past performance when it's required (overcoming this is easier than you think)
- Take control of your life and business financially ( are you leaving money on the table - I'll show you how to stop that)
Hi, I'm Felicia. I believe everyone should live the life they crave and have the business they desire.
There's no reason to settle for a business that feels like a job and not living the life you've always dreamed. There's no need to keep waiting to be fulfilled in your life and business. This program is designed to support you in getting the success you desire in your contracting business, but also having the life you desire.
It's time to step up and into the life you desire. Contractor's Edge will get you there.
Wondering if this is for you? Here's how you know. Contractor's Edge is for you if...
You want to finally start or grow your government contracting business. It's time to FINALLY move forward with your dreams. Whether you're just getting started or you've been running your government contracting business on the side of your profitable commercial or RESIDENTIAL contracting business and haven't received a government contract yet, this is for you.
You're ready to increase your profits and make more money than you're making in your business currently.
Proud Teacher Moment...
The information you shared on collaborations was absolutely great and you went deeper than just the surface stuff without overwhelming us with tons of info. Celebrating one deal totaling over $24,000! - Marcie Mauro
You want to learn how to NAVIGATE the government contracting system.
You want to live the life you've dreamed. You're ready to stop struggling and begging for contracts. You're ready to have a profitable contracting business.
Proud Teacher Moment...
Outstanding job. I now have structure and a complete detailed step by step plan! - Maria Dowding, DLI
You want to use your skills YOU'RE using in your current business to make more money with government contracting.
You desire to break through your current glass ceiling and join the 6-figure or 7-figure business club in your business.
Proud Teacher Moment...
Your Collaboration Checklist is getting worn out, Felicia. I have been carrying copies to each networking event and conference. NOW the right people are coming my way. I've also created two collaboration deals that are mutually beneficial and now are turning into joint venture deals! I'm talking about 6-figure deals over multiple years. I'm expanding my reach and getting more visibility in such a big way. These two deals alone will produce outrageously profitable results for years to come! - Kay Meyer
You've decided to do the work necessary to be in a different - better position 6-months from now. you've decided that it's your time.
Proud teacher moments...
Joey stopped with the excuses and realized it was just fear and that 8-months had passed since connecting with our community and that it was time for him to do something different. Get help! Joey landed a $60,000 government contract!
Saul he was very hesitated. In fact, he’d just opened up an office space, while he began to build his government contracting business. Pretty risky huh? Now Saul was on the verge of making a big decision for his business and wasn’t sure how it was going to work out. I’d say it worked out pretty well. Since our time together, Saul’s been able to: Get set up in the government systems, Add more areas of service, Receive his certifications, and Get laser focused on his customer, their preferences, and forecast. Saul landed 2 government contracts
THIS TRAINING IS A GOOD FIT FOR THREE TYPES OF PEOPLE. SEE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM
- If you currently have a business or are getting ready to start a business and you understand the value of growing a federal contracting business to land federal contracts, you are a perfect fit for this program.
- If you have a product or service and want to sell to the federal government and attract your perfect customer, you are a perfect fit.
- If you are currently working on getting your business set up in the federal government’s systems, applying for your certifications, or are ready to start bidding on federal contracts, this program is a good fit for you too. I’ll be sharing how to determine who’s your customer, their preference, your capacity to perform, and making sure everything is in alignment!
contractor's edge will teach you how to start and grow your government contracting business.
What Will I Learn?
Over the next 6-weeks you will engage with 8 modules as well as bonus materials designed to give you the life and government contracting business of your dreams. Each module is filled with training videos, audio guides, templates, and workbook that includes websites terminology, and resource guide. This is your opportunity to become the next successful government contractor out there so take the time to explore the course guide outlined below.
phase one - plan
estimate of current situations & troubleshooting
- We'll look at the big picture as it's important, yet although you may feel the award of contracts come slo, the market moves quickly, so we'll create a 60-day plan that include marketing, strategy, and implementation to keep you moving forward and help you achieve game changer profits.
- Learn the benefits and possibilities of government contracting, plan your contracting goals and strategy.
- Discovery your current situation and deficiencies revealing gaps in your ability to land contracts, filling those gaps, and pulling the plug on those things that are no longer working for you and your business
phase two - position
build your solid foundation
- Learn how to properly set up your business for government contracting. Learn how to acquire the necessary codes you need and uncover those that reference what you do that you may have missed all while expanding your reach to key decision makers.
- Learn which certifications you need, how and where to apply. Learn the benefits of your certifications and how to use them as an asset in the government marketplace. Get the answer to the common questions "I'm certified, now what?"
- Learn how to Forecast and find out about projects before they hit the street - giving you time to position your company to be ahead of your competitors
- Create your Capabilities Statement (your marketing tool) to use to market your business to the government
- Create your customized Federal Marketing Game Plan - will include 7-Pillars of Marketing, Your Customers Forecast, Your Capacity to Perform, and More
- Learn the Government's Lango - Resource Guide: Government terminology and website links to find your customers both government and non-government and your customer's forecast
phase three - partnership
design build your future
- You can definitely land contracts and clients on your own, but trust me when I say it's so much more fun when you don't have to.
- Learn how to create relationships like teaming arrangements, partnering, and joint ventures to expand your reach and contracting capacity FASTER for increased profits and build past performance.
- Discover who you need to have on your team and how to get them vested in your vision and success.
- Figure out what it takes to Create Your Best Deals and match it up again your contracting opportunities (PRICELESS)
phase four - perform
increase your capacity to performance
- After building your support team, the time you gain back will allow you to focus on contracts and performance as your ability to perform at a certain level on contracts whether you're the subcontractor or prime contractor will determine your longevity in the federal marketplace.
- Reconnect and discover your business preferences. Learn who's your customer, your customer preferences, their top vendors, subcontractors, past warded contracts, awarded contract amounts, and set asides.
- Learn marketing strategies to never leave money on the table and maximize your fastest path to your first or next government contract.
- Discover and accepting your current capacity to performance and making sure it's in alignment with the types of projects you're bidding.
phase five - productivity
develop scope of work to start, solve & fix
- Learn how to transition from working in your business to being the CEO of your business where you can focus on growth and sustainment.
- Discover how to run a mobile business using technology, providing incentives for projects completed on time and within budget, be able to take time off without the stress and worry.
- Learn how to create systems and workflows to run your contracting business like a smooth oiled machine.
phase six - profit
profit & growth strategies
- Let's make sure you're in the black. Discover the importance of ALWAYS knowing your numbers and the importance of profiting on each and every contract. If you have no desire to profit then I'd suggest sticking with a hobby, it's less work. Government contracting is not for the faint at heart. Government contracting is for GLADIATORS. Are you a Gladiator? Let me hear you say it...
- Learn how to plan to profit, increase your profit margins, bank more of your profits, and even have money stashed for tax time!
- Get support in designing your marketing material, support with the creation of bid and proposal packages to implementing your marketing strategy altogether with integration and all that techy stuff that drives you crazy, design a customized marketing plan so you can consistently be promoting your business to the right customer, and so much more!
- Revealed...the necessary steps to WALK DOWN CONTRACTS !
phase seven - pace
drive your dreams
- With your new found profit strategies in full effect, you can now put a focus on growth and sustainment. Federal contracting is not for the faint at heart. Burn out will creep up on you. We're not going to sit and wait for it happen. We'll plan for it with a strategy in place to overcome the hurdle when it happens because it will. This is one of the phases when companies fall off. The other is growing too fast. We will plan for steady growth.
- Control your pace with contracts while bringing the fun back and living the life you've always craved and using your business to make it happen!
- Learn how to DRIVE your dreams for your business as YOU are the only person that knows the DESTINATION and develop a successful ceo contractor lifestyle while ALWAYS protecting the asset.
program "EARLY BIRD" bonuses
I’M SO COMMITTED TO YOU landing your first contract THAT I’M GIVING YOU THESE EXCLUSIVE BONUSES WORTH THOUSANDS.
- Collaboration Blueprint System Product (value $997)
- Entrepreneur Edge Money Bootcamp Product (value $997)
- Access to any updates for 120-days (value $2,500)
- 2 - one on one private sessions with Felicia, laser focused on your business (value $1,000)
- Access to Facebook Group, "Contractor's Edge" with opportunities of creating JV Partnerships, Mastermind Partnerships and more
contractor's edge at a glance
Over the next 6-weeks you will engage with 8 in-depth modules and bonus materials PLUS you'll also receive Live group Q&A calls to support you as you work towards creating the life you crave, using the business you desire, and making bank. Here's what you can look forward to...
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
- Make sure you're set up in the government's systems correctly
- Make sure you've identified ALL possible NAICS Codes for your business
- Make sure your certification package is complete BEFORE you submit
- Design your federal contracting game plan, be laser focused on YOUR customer to save you time and make more money
- Create a plan of implementation to FAST TRACK you reaching your goal
- Gives yourself a fresh set of eyes on government contracting and your business
- Gain all the tools you'll need to build and grow a successful government contracting business
If you want something different than what you've been getting, then it's time to do something different. It's your time, now!
here's what you get when you join the program
You will engage with 8 modules as well as bonus materials designed to give you the life and federal contracting business of your dreams. Each module is filled with training videos, audio guides, templates, and workbook that includes websites terminology, and resource guide. This is your opportunity to become the next successful federal contractor out there so take the time to explore the course guide outlined below.
- (8) Training Modules: Video and Audio
- (6) Live weekly Q&A calls
- (6) Weeks Access Private Facebook Group (Where I am answering ALL of your government contracting questions!)
- Done for you templates and checklists
- Access to the course content for 120-days
$6,500 Worth of Consulting Regular Price $5,500
REGISTRATION closes november 6, 2017
Proud Teacher Moment...
I'm currently working with a client who was tired of begging for clients then chasing down the payment. Now through leveraging my gifts and talents on their behalf, I was able to help them land a $650,000 contract. - "Thanks Felicia, you've added 6-figures to our bottom line profits! - ConSol"
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE GOVERNMENT READY
You’re getting your hands on...
- Proven Fast Track Strategies - step-by-step instruction and templates to easily move you through the process and eliminate your self imposed objection of time and knowing what to do next
- Easily Navigate a Trillion Dollar Industry - implementing a strategy that includes a step by step process of who, what, when, and how and kick the time wasters of old to the curb and put an end to being stuck in neutral
- Cut Through the Red Tape - it's no more than a process when you learn how to plan for it to save time, effort, and stress and be able to say I got that
- Start Winning More Contracts or Your First Contract - with a game plan customized to fit your business while keeping your customers' preference in mind and your capacity to perform to eliminate going after the wrong projects - to increase your chances of winning
- Make Your Money Work For You - learn innovative profit strategies
- Move From Sub to Prime Contractor - learn what it takes in your industry and position your business to become a prime even though you may think it impossible as your business stand today
- Individualized Attention and Mentoring -the support and accountability you need to finally get your business set up, certified, and ready to land government contracts especially if you've thought about it or even have started the process in the past and stopped before completion
- Access to Felicia’s Resources - things that you haven't even thought about will be at your disposal, answers to some of those questions that have been keeping you up at night, out of the government contracting game, or landing government contracts eliminating running into roadblocks that you didn't even see coming plus you won't have to take the time to research
- Opportunity to Consult With Felicia - bring any project or partnering deals you have to the table, receive insight and lessons learned, what to look for, what to consider, reduce your rate of going into deals before you've considered all your options, this is a game changer that can save you time, entering a bad deal, or even losing your pants on an unprofitable deal
READY TO GET STARTED? HERE ARE THE NEXT STEPS...
- Secure your spot using the signup button
- Receive your welcome package
- Gain access to all of the modules and bonuses on November 8, 2017
- Join our private Facebook group where I am checking in daily to answer questions
- Start working through the modules and content at your own pace
- Ask questions whenever you need support!
- Weekly live Q&A calls November 8 - December 13, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the live calls be recorded?
Yes they will! You will be able to be on the calls live + listen to each training call as many times as you want. If you have questions, you can post in the Private FB Group.
If I am just starting my business is this program still appropriate for me?
If you are starting a new business for the very first time, this is a great place to start as well as for those that have been in business for a while and is already set up in the government systems and certifications hanging on the wall! You see this is a step by step program where we cover the basics. There will be teachings on the content promised as well as open Q&A time at the end of each call. Those already set up for government contracting will be encouraged and guided on strategies and next steps based on where you're at in your business. The table is cleared for you to bring any deals you're working on to the table for discussion during open Q&A time.
This Bootcamp is all about expanding your business and positioning you for your next level of growth and development with government contracting. If you’ve been in business for some time and are now at the point of diversifying by adding government contracting, you’ll enjoy the pace of this Bootcamp. If you’re just starting out, you’ll love this Bootcamp too.
I'm already in the government's systems and have applied for my certifications (or already received my certifications). How will the Bootcamp help me?
Small business owners join the Bootcamp for the marketing plan alone. What some find in attending the Bootcamp is that they have more contracting opportunities than they'd originally realized. And they may have landed a contract or two, but they haven't figured out how to keep their pipeline and backlog full. Their current marketing plan or the lack of a marketing plan is where they are stuck. And quite honestly, they join the Bootcamp because the investment is less than working with me privately. There is an option to work with Felicia privately, when spots are available. If you're interested in private sessions with Felicia go here: www.askfeliciastreeter.com.
Will you show me how to bid projects and put together proposal packages?
Bidding projects and putting together proposal packages are not part of the training. This is something that is covered during the 6-month private mentoring, which I suggest considering after the Bootcamp for ongoing support when you need it. However, during the live calls there will be plenty of time for Q&A. You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions related to government contracting. Therefore, you can ask any questions you have on bidding projects or putting together your proposal package.
What additional investments will I need to make in order to implement what I learn?
None, there is no additional investments needed to implement what you'll be learning inside the Contractor's Edge Bootcamp.
What kind of results can I expect?
The results are totally up to you. While I'd love to say that within your first 90-days after completing the Bootcamp you'll have your first government contract under your belt, that's simply not always true with so many variables at play.
What I can tell you is that this program is jam packed with the tools, techniques, and strategies that have helped me and many others create a successful government contracting business. The program is an intensive and I can't honestly say that after the first few weeks you'll have your first government contract signed with the ink dried.
However, if you're prepared and ready to do the work necessary and take action on everything you've learned the results are limitless and there are no boundaries of what your success could be.
How quickly will I see results?
Now that's completely up to you. The great thing about this program is once you do the necessary works the results will follow the effort.
We've had clients land their first government contract within 12-months of working with us.
I always say consistency builds momentum and momentum builds cash flow. You'll know that your everyday actions begin to shift and your conversations are more focused and tailored to your customer and their preferences, positioning your business for government contracting.
Can I pay in installments?
Yes, you can pay in three payments depending on when you sign up.
What if I change my mind and want a refund?`
We would never want you to be unhappy! However, all sales are final.
You’re meant for entrepreneurship...
The thing is, you’ve always known you were meant to have your own business – maybe it shows up in your conversations or a feeling when at work that you could be doing that same work for yourself – regardless, you know it to be true.
You know in your heart that you’re oh so close to having a successful contracting business. If only you had the support to make it all happen…
This is your chance...
You deserve the chance to go after and achieve your dreams, and this is it. Don’t hesitate, because this can be the moment everything changes for you…
It only takes one decision for you to make all your dreams come true. Make the decision and then make the decision right! - Felicia Streeter
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.